Listen to Episode 1 on Soundcloud.
The recipe from Episode 1 is meatballs!
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- dash of worcestershire sauce
- Optional: BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients together with your hands in a big mixing bowl.
- Form approximately 15 balls and place them on a baking sheet. Optionally, put a squirt of BBQ sauce on each meatball.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Can serve with additional BBQ sauce if you like.
Here are some relevant links from Episode 1:
Link to a recent piece in the Guardian on Louie Kamookak
Some Amazon shopping links: